The policies below are for new and current wholesale clients. Please read through the terms below and email Deanna@indigoelixirs.com with any questions. Note that policies may be updated at any time.
• We strive to collaborate with brands that align with our values, especially those with a focus on wellness and sustainability. We currently accept new vendors by application only ~ please fill out the Retail Application if your shop is a good fit and we will get back approved vendors as soon as we are able.
• All retailers must provide a valid General Excise / Reseller / Business license as proof of their legal status to sell products in the United States.
ORDERING & PAYMENTS
• You can find our most current list of products and descriptions in the Wholesale Catalog. We also occasionally offer Seasonal & Limited Batch items to our retail clients.
• We accept orders through our online Purchase Order Form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some items may not be available or have limited stock depending on when the purchase order is placed.
• We will confirm your order and requested item quantities with an invoice sent to your email via Wave or Faire. Clients have the option to pay Wave invoices via credit card before the order is processed, or create a free account with Faire and enjoy Net 60 terms (plus a year of free shipping for clients new to the portal). We accept checks from pre-approved vendors only.
• We do not require an order minimum so that approved retailers can purchase an appropriate amount of product for your store, as we want to encourage quick turnaround and avoid products sitting on store shelves. There is no minimum quantity per individual item.
• Full-sized products are available for use as testers at half of the wholesale price. It is up to the retailer to denote that a product is available to sample. Displaying testers with each item greatly increases likelihood for sales, as customers are able to sample a product’s texture and aroma before purchasing.
• Because they have such a huge impact, please be sure that your testers have up to date packaging, look and smell appealing, and are regularly wiped clean of oil and dust.
• We do not create separate ‘tester’ packaging, so testers arrive as full sized standard items. If you would like us to provide stickers to designate tester items for sampling, please let us know.
• If you would like to refresh your testers without placing an order, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to accommodate.
• Elixirs are made frequently in small batches to ensure the freshest product possible. Depending on current inventory, orders typically take 1 to 2 weeks to be shipped or delivered.
• Please note that during the holiday season (late October through December), orders may require a 3 to 4 week lead time ~ plan accordingly and place orders as early as necessary. We are happy to accommodate orders placed up to 90 days in advance of the required shipping date.
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
• We highly encourage a turnover rate of three months or less. Please make sure you are ordering appropriately to ensure products are not sitting on the shelf. If you find that a product is lingering in your shop and perhaps not the right fit for your customers, please let us know as soon as possible to swap them out.
• Items typically have a shelf life of about one year from the time they reach you. We craft in small batches to ensure that the products you receive are as fresh as possible. Like all botanical body care, ours should be enjoyed while ingredients are most potent.
• To ensure that items maintain integrity on your store shelves, be sure to store away from direct sunlight and at temperatures above 60º and below 80º degrees farhenheit.
• Please advise customers that they can help preserve their purchase by always dipping into tins and jars with clean hands, avoid getting water into products, and keeping out of light and extreme temperatures.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Let us know if sales of specific items are slow. We will exchange items for up to two months after you receive them, and will work with you at any point beyond that to find an acceptable solution.
• Please check your shipments as soon as they arrive to ensure that everything has arrived fully intact. If items broke during transit, let us know and we will promptly provide replacements.
• If you are dissatisfied with any of the products you receive, we will provide a full refund for items that you would like to send back within two weeks of the order delivery.
• If a customer returns an item due to a defect or disliking, we can either provide you a refund or replace the product, or mail a replacement directly to the customer if this is preferred.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE
• Because Indigo Elixirs are sold in a variety of retail stores as well as online, it is in the best interest of stockists and customers alike that retail prices remain the same across the board to the extent possible. All resellers are highly encouraged to use the suggested retail price.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
• All orders are shipped via USPS in flat rate or priority mail boxes; the rates for orders under $150 generally range from $10 to $20, depending on the size of box required. International orders will be shipped USPS and charged accordingly based on weight based rates.
• We pack items with eco-friendly kraft paper; any bubble wrap or packing peanuts in your order is repurposed. Most of the packing peanuts we receive and reuse are biodegradable in water. We utilize recycled and recyclable boxes from USPS, and ship with plastic-free kraft packing tape.
THIRD PARTY RESELLERS
• Indigo Elixirs are not eligible for resale on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, or any other third party seller.