• This is a distance-based service, with all consultations occurring via video or phone call and all herbs being delivered through the mail. As a Honolulu-based practitioner, the focus will be on this community; those outside of Hawaii are implored to seek out healing practitioners within their own communities.
• Herbs will be offered in their whole, raw form as roots, barks, seeds, berries, flowers and leaves. This format is intentional, for you to create a ritual around a healing practice. The herbs you receive will need to be cooked for about an hour and are taken as a strong tea; typically, one herbal packet will last for 4 days and should generally be consumed twice a day.
• Like any self care work, this requires commitment and follow through. Plant medicine is gentle, and takes time to work. Be patient with yourself and with the medicine, and your body will thank you.
• Sourcing high quality, potent and clean herbs is a top priority. All herbs come from the most reputable distributors on the market, including Spring Wind & Evergreen Herbs for Chinese herbs and Mountain Rose & Starwest Botanicals for Western herbs. Organic sources are always chosen when available, followed by wildcrafted; at the very least, all batches of herbs have been lab tested to ensure no detectable pesticides whatsoever. Local herbs are prioritized and incorporated whenever possible.
• Based on the specialized needs of your body, a blend of both traditional Chinese and Western (European / American) herbs may be included in your formula.
• All patients must agree to the Policies & Procedures of this practice, as well as the HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, Informed Consent Agreement and Arbitration Agreement prior to their Initial Intake Consultation. These three documents are all standard protocol when receiving health care from a licensed practitioner, and uphold the interests of both the patient and the provider. Please reach out with questions regarding any of these policies.